- AaronNandiAsked on August 26, 2011 at 07:00 AM
I would like a tick box opt-in to receive our newsletter included in our product enquiry form.
the product enquiry form is : http://www.jotform.com/?formID=12211244226
the tick box form you have kindly provided is: http://www.jotform.com/?formID=12373308197
how can I copy the tick box line across or insert it into the existing product enquiry form ?
Or are we going to have to either edit the tick box form to include product enquiry form elements, or to have both forms on the enquiry page on our website?
This is the page on our website: http://www.devida.eu/Devida/Product_Enquiry_form.html
Many thanks for helping with this!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 07:55 AM
Thanks for your query. You can include the tick box (check box) field in the "Product Enquiry" form by doing the following:
1. Load the Product Enquiry form into the form builder and click the How did you hear about us? field
2. Clicking the Check Box form tool to insert it directly after that field (see screenshot)
3. Edit the label to "Newsletter?"
4. While on the Properties tab, click the Options button and enter Sign up for our newsletter and click OK (see screenshot)
5. To hide the label, inject the following CSS:
6. Save the form
If you need additional assistance with this or anything else related to your forms, please let us know. We'll be happy to help however we can.