- natserkinAsked on July 22, 2014 at 10:54 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 22, 2014 at 12:00 PM
I can see that my manager already responded to your other thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/406715. We can help you link your subscription to btacreates since natserkin does not have any form and only shares form from btacreates.
Just reply to any of the threads you have created and we'll be happy to assist you.
- natserkinAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 12:30 PM
My form is still not up, how do I get it up again?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Okay, I think you have agreed to our manager's proposal about the transfer of subscription from natserkin to btacreates so I did. Your forms should be up now. Please kindly check again.
- natserkinAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Hello? I need immediate help please, my forms been down for days now and I have paid so I need my form to be functional again!!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM
As my colleagues stated, I believe we have addressed your issue in this thread here:
We were awaiting your response but went ahead with the transfer of your subscription to the account containing your forms and they should now be functional.
Please let us know if they are still not working for you and we will be happy to look into this further.
Thank you for using Jotform!