- ellypriorAsked on August 26, 2011 at 08:43 AM
The links to this feature don't seem to work.
I would love to see it work and make use of it on my form.
- TechPlutoAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 08:57 AM
Are you looking for this page:
- ellypriorAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 09:21 AM
Found that one, but all three links - doing the forms and demo - don't connect to anything for me.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 10:59 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Fixed now. Thanks for reporting!
- ellypriorAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 02:05 PM
The whole process is a bit buggie actually. I managed to deal with another obstacle at the getting the app-id, but it created two versions. Now I want to identify what information I need - it shows tick boxes but no text to identify what has been ticked.
- ellypriorAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 03:48 PM
Resolved! I was able to do it via the form, even though the above problem arrose during the Facebook integration.
- allanftdAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 04:27 AM
Glad to hear that you managed to fix it, ellyprior. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, your friends at JotForm are on standby to assist you.
Thank you and enjoy using JotForm!