- VintageTorqueAsked on July 22, 2014 at 08:10 PM
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 02:11 AM
Yes, this is what user accounts are set up for.
- Navigate to the top right profile icon, and then select Account.
- From there open up the Users section
- Add the user you would like, and share the form with them
- They then either need to register, or log in if they already have an account to view the form(s).
Please see this guide for more information:
- VintageTorqueAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 07:35 AM
When I say another user I mean a friend who also uses Jotform that has their own account not a user under my account sorry did not clarify.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 09:05 AM
Share - you can give the form URL to your friend and ask to clone it. This guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. Unfortunately, there are no other ways to share your form aside from Sub-User Settings and Cloning the form.