- abba2doAsked on August 26, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Trying over and over, Cannot work, only preview does.
Getting 404 error page. Please help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 04:11 AM
Your page has an unclosed form tag in its source code:
Please remove this tag and delete your form's old embed codes. Re-embed the form using Embed or iFrame methods:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Embed or iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Please notify us if this solution makes any difference. We'll be looking forward to your updates. Thank you!
- abba2doAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 11:54 AM
It is working now. It did not work with using Embred or iframe, so I had to use the Dreamweaver one again, BUT I removed that line of cde you found. So THANK YOU!!! I WILL use this protect for my other sites as well.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 03:23 PM
Glad to hear that I was able to help. Please let us know if there's anything else that you need assistance with. Thank you and have a great day ahead!