- colorado500Asked on July 23, 2014 at 02:56 PM
1. since our upgrade, I'm not receiving the email notifications when someone completes form, you used to send confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm unable to print.. something shuts down & wont even show print pre-view. It is not my printer.. it only happens when I try to print an entry form in Jotform.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 03:50 PM
I am not sure which form you are working on but I checked the notification for the one I believe is your most recent. Your notifications is currently setup to go to "email@example.com":
There is also no sender email. Change the sender to "firstname.lastname@example.org" and the recipient email to "email@example.com" and you should be all set.
As for the printing issue, occasionally our print preview script causes issues in some browsers, especially chrome. Usually canceling the initial print and starting a new one fixes this. Here is a discussion on this issue for reference:
Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using Jotform!
- colorado500Answered on July 23, 2014 at 04:11 PMThat is why we no longer use that email. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 04:37 PM
- colorado500Answered on July 23, 2014 at 05:21 PMThank you, do you know why I’m unable to print the entry form out?
- CarinaAnswered on July 23, 2014 at 08:26 PM
As the print issue is a different situation it was moved into a new thread where it will be addressed by a colleague.
Let us know if further support is needed.