- MSPGAsked on July 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM
We have a multiple part form and base on client's choice it should show only that part of form. Now I have a problem that when they choose one category it shows all other categories the same. What should I do
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 12:24 PM
I did check your form and found that you have only 6 conditions but 3 of the conditions have several hide action items which is confusing.
I see you have already added the "Form Collapse" field for every "Industry" options you have in your form. I would suggest you to remove all the action items you have added to hide form fields and just show / hide the form collapse itself. Condition to show / hide a form collapse will also show / hide all the form fields inside that form collapse.
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. You have already added a form collapse for every industry. For every start form collapse field, add a matching end form collapse after the last field of that industry.
2. Make the "Status" of the form collapse as "Open" and the "Visibility" as "Hidden". Please check the screenshot below:
3. Add / edit the the condition in your form to show hide the form collapse if the condition matches. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.