- shacknerzAsked on July 24, 2014 at 12:34 PM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 01:48 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your issue correctly.
Do you mean to say that one submission is actually creating two different folders for two attachments?
I am unable to replicate the issue you are having. I did clone your form and integrated it with my box account. When I did test the form by uploading two files, it did create one folder and both the files were uploaded in one single folder. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please confirm the settings you have set while integrating form with box? We will try to replicate the issue.
We will wait for you response.
- shacknerzAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 08:14 PM
I have tried it with several other accounts, and it seems to work just fine. For whatever reason it only breaks when i connect it to my corporate account.
I am using all of the standard settings
- naming the folder according to the form name
- generating the form based on the field "customer name"
These same settings work on my test environment, but break in my corporate environment.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 11:02 PM
That is strange.
When you say corporate account, do you mean to say that it is an upgraded account? I am not sure if that can cause this issue of creating double folders.
I am reporting this issue to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 08:56 AM
Have you tried removing the integration, clearing your browser's cache, log-in and reintegrate the form with Box? It's possible that it might be due to old scripts that was causing this problem since you said this is only happening to a specific account.
Please let us know of the updates on this.