- fpcomputersAsked on July 24, 2014 at 12:48 PM
I integrate my form in wordpress with the iFrame settings and also checked the secure box.
Only I can't see the secure stamp on the form.
Fred WPage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 02:36 PM
I see that the form has been embedded with SSL feature. Please see the screenshot below :
However, if you want to have place SSL image you can always place it on the form by following the steps below :
1. Click on Image from Form Tools menu to place an image
2. Choose the option Security Certificate Seal and click on Next
3. Click on Add Seal to add the SSL Image to your form and then click on Close
4. You should be now able to see the SSL certificate image on your form.
Hope this answers your enquiry. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you further.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 02:40 PM
From what I can see in your website , the embedded form is not using the secure or https URL.
Please refer to this user guide on -How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions
The correct SSL URL of the embedded form should have been like this
Please re-embed the form following the SSL guide.
Inform us if issue persist even after doing this.