- buyandsellknivesAsked on July 24, 2014 at 12:56 PM
I do not have the expertise to do this myself
I have a shopify ecommerce site under development, it is a site advertising 3rd party custom items for sale. No legacy data migration required.
I am interested in the following questions, If the solution is not too difficult, i can try . I tried webhooks, but my brain exploded.
1)I want the clients to enter their item descriptions, and upload photos, online. Standardised data entry (80% radio buttons.)
2) data and photos scanned for nasties
3) data loads in shopify as products ( or pages/ different data entry formats, clearly specified), unpublished
can i get the formatting (paragraph font size, etc) specified, or is this just csv/text
4) tag the product descriptions, with selected field from the data entry forms (this may be a manual step?)
5) review and publish data/ products/pages (manually in shopify by me)
6)photos upload in to Shopify
7) edit and tag photos, crop photos to square as required and apply a watermark ( this is over-reaching I know, but I thought that i would ask, I want to avoid doing this in Shopify)). 100% Square photos as I want to publish catalogs regularly, squares seem to be lot lot easier to use.
8) review and publish photos (manually in shopify by me)
9) seamless link to payment option in shopify (somewhere)
General question-I am not sure at what step i should link payment:before to limit spam/ after to avoid frightening potential clients?
Or should is this bettered answered by paying for the development........how much???
Looking forward to your response
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 03:05 PM
Unfortunately we do not currently offer paid custom solutions. I may however be able to put you on the right track. Let me start by giving you Shopify's wiki page for Jotform:
And then our tutorial on how to add your form to Shopify:
As far as setting up a form with radio buttons and image uploads. That is very simple with our forms.
From what I can tell, once you add your form to shopify, it will add your form data under a custom tag including uploads upon submission. Create your form with Jotform then follow the steps in the walkthroughs for integration.