- hrcfertilityAsked on July 24, 2014 at 02:27 PM
hello i have a RSVP for baby picnics and would like to make the RSVP form accessible from Facebook. I saw the app. Is there an extra fee? And how does it work?
1) Would the RSVPS still combine into the one RSVP form we have currently running on our website?
2) Can it tell us how many came from Facebook and how many came the website, or would they have to have their own RSVP form?
3) Is it an easy application to add to our facebook page?
(626) 440-9161 ext 238
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 24, 2014 at 03:54 PM
The facebook app adds another tab to your Facebook page. From that tab your users can access the form you created with Jotform and fill it out. Facebook does require the use of SSL based transmission of data. Our free account only allow for 10 such submissions:
Our least costly monthly solution allows for up to 1000 such submissions.
Unfortunately there is not currently an app that handles this, but here is our guide on how to set this up:
The way you would be able to tell which ones came from facebook is that they would count towards your SSL submissions. So every SSL submission you have under your account information would be from Facebook and your total submissions for the form, minus the SSL ones would be the total that came from your website.
Please let us know if you have any trouble setting this up and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for using Jotform!