- saprcAsked on July 25, 2014 at 06:24 PM
It is not invalid -- it is the same as another form I have that worked. Why does it say Merchant ID and password, when it is asking me for API log on and transaction key (which are correct too).
Here is my form:
I have enabled sandbox.
Ok, and now I deleted payment box and started over and when I test integration this time it tells me "email needed." What does that mean?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 08:48 PM
Sandbox API is different with Live API so that might be the reason why. Try turning off sandbox and try it again or check this guide on how to test Authorize.net Sandbox. http://www.jotform.com/help/221-How-to-Test-Authorize-net-Payment-Tool-on-Sandbox-Mode
You can unrequire the email on your Authorize.net account. Here's how:
1. Login to your Authorize.net Merchant account
2. In your Authorize account Interface, go to your Settings
3. Go to Payment Form
4. Then Form Fields and uncheck the required box for the e-mail address.
Hope this helps!