- walkingtreetravelAsked on July 25, 2014 at 06:38 PM
How can I get my pages to scroll to the top after hitting a next button? I found the code to enter, but it doesn't seem to be working. Do I have to put it at the end of all the buttons or just at the end of the source code?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 25, 2014 at 08:36 PM
Since the buttons are associated with page breaks, clicking on next button should display the top of next page. I have tested the form and it seems to be working fine at my end.
Is this happening on a particular browser or after embedding the form onto the webpage? I request you to clear the browser cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache )or try with other browser. If the issue still persists, please get back to us with the webpage URL if it is embedded. We are happy to assist you.
- walkingtreetravelAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Thanks for getting back to me! I cleared the browser cache on Chrome and on Internet Explorer and we are still having the same problems. It is embedded, and below is the URL for the first page. Let me know if you need the URL for all the pages. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 12:35 PM
I did check your web page where you have embedded your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. The form does not scroll to top of the form when the next button is clicked.
Since you are using your form's iFrame embed code, you should not have this issue. I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- walkingtreetravelAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Thank you! What's the status of this getting fixed?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Unfortunately, we have not received any update from our back end team yet.
Upon checking the ticket status, I found that it is marked important and already assigned to one of our developer. Our back end team is already looking into this issue and hopefully this should be fixed soon.
- walkingtreetravelAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Awesome thanks for the update!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 11:48 AM
You are welcome.
- walkingtreetravelAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 09:48 PM
It has been about a week and the problem is still not fixed. Can I have an update please? Thank you!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 07, 2014 at 12:31 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
'We have not received any update yet on this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.