- brendonfiddesAsked on July 26, 2014 at 07:11 AM
The form at the following URL refers:
In this form a running total is kept. I am using a 3rd party payment processing website to handle the payment. To process the payment I need to call the following URL:
In the example call above, the amount is set to 100.00. However I would like this value to be the running total of the order form (so it is passed as a variable in the URL).
So my question is how can I call the URL with the total variable when the Submit button is pressed?
<a target="_blank" href="https://www.payfast.co.za/eng/process?cmd=_paynow&receiver=brendonfiddes%40gmail.com&item_name=Product+1&item_description=The+first+product&amount=100.00" rel="nofollow noopener"><img src="//www.payfast.co.za/images/buttons/buynow_basic.gif" width="95" height="26" alt="Buy" title="Buy Now with PayFast" /></a>Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 26, 2014 at 08:58 AM
I'm thinking of the Send Post Method, but I think we can't use it since the Total Price from the Purchase Order tool doesn't have a Field Name.
So, a workaround would be to change the Purchase Order tool to Checkbox Field for the product items and dropdown field for the quantity boxes and use our Calculation Widget to calculate the total.
I'll show you an example later.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 26, 2014 at 09:19 AM
Please check this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42063845816963, and submit it. You will be redirected to the custom payment page with the amount from the "TOTAL" calculation field.
1. Use Dropdown field for the quantity boxes and use the calculation to calculate the total:
The sub-total calculation widgets are hidden from the form.
2. Use the conditional logic to show the Quantity dropdown options based on the product item selected from the checkbox "Select Products" field:
3. Sum all sub-total calculation widget to the "TOTAL" calculation widget:
Feel free to clone this form so you can see these settings. Please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. Then you are free to use it after.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
- brendonfiddesAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 01:17 AM
Thank you for your response!
I tried to access the form at http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42063845816963, but it seems it does not exist?
* edit - the link does not redirect correctly, but if I paste it directly in my browser it works :) Thanks for the excellent support and a great service!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 03:45 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- kausewayAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 01:15 AM
I am trying to something similar. I have an embeded form on www.naturalcarecleaningservice.com/book-now. I would like to redirect it to another page on my wordpress with a second form. I would like to pass that information into the second form.
1) Can this be done?
2) Can I do it on a second page on my wordpress or do I have to redirect to the form hosted on your server? thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 27, 2014 at 03:26 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/465624