- rockcoopAsked on July 27, 2014 at 01:08 AM
Help asap! my codes are working fine in jotfomr but when we go to pay in pay pal they disapear. I have never seen this before. please help i need to open my order form in the morning.
Thank you Brandie
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 01:56 AM
I assume this was the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41768178294973 you are having issue with.
I test submitted the form and apply one of the Coupon code
after submission, I was redirected to Paypal screen and the Coupon discount amount was properly reflected on the total.
Are you not having similar screen I have shown when you test your form?
Please take note also that there is minimum amount required before the Coupon discount will take effect on your Total.
For example, the "Host" coupon requires at least 10USD amount at minimum before the discount can take effect.
Please test using higher amount also in case you have not tried that yet.
Inform us if issue persist.
- rockcoopAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 02:31 PMI am still having the same problem. I have attached two screenshots. The
first is the Jotform which shows the total with the coupon applied. The
second is a screenshot after being redirected to Paypal and the total does
NOT reflect the coupon discount. Any suggestions??
- rockcoopAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 03:01 PM
No, different form:
- CarinaAnswered on July 27, 2014 at 04:45 PM
This situation was forwarded to our developers on this thread.
Please let us know if we can be of more assistance.