- saltydocksAsked on August 27, 2011 at 04:38 PM
I have tried many different variations to fix the problem, I am using MUSE, it looks great in IE, but not in Safari.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 10:54 PM
I have checked your form in Safari and it looks good. Both IE and Safari just have the same page vertical height, same goes for Firefox.
Are you still experiencing an extended height of your page in Safari? If so, can you try deleting your browser's web cache? that might do the trick.
If you problem perists, just let us know.
- ywammadisonAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 04:05 AM
I've suddenly started experiencing a similar problem: http://www.ywammadison.org/2011/08/ywam-madison-25th-anniversary-celebration/
We embed these forms on other pages with no problem (many seen at http://www.ywammadison.org/apply/), but for some reason, this one is acting strangely. Users have to tab through the form to show the bottom of the form and the submit button.
I'm using Chrome / MacOS to view.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 04:54 AM
In the iFrame code, change the value of scrolling from "no" to "yes" (scrolling="yes") and let us know if that helps.
- ywammadisonAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 05:39 AM
Looks like it worked to switch from the "embed form" code to the iFrame code. Thanks :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 06:52 AM
You're welcome :)