- lmiller123Asked on August 27, 2011 at 04:54 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 09:35 PM
You build a secure form in pretty much the same way you construct unsecured forms. The main difference is the URL that is shared. Here's what to do:
1. Load the form whose secure version you want to share, into the form builder
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click Embed Form
3. When the Embed Form Wizard loads, check Secure Form
Now every version of that form you embed will be secure. However, there are a few things to bear in mind:
1. The sources of all images (like logos, for instance) that are part of the form must be secure, as outlined by Aytekin here.
2. Secure forms can only be embedded in secure webpages. However links (text or image) to such forms can still be placed on unsecure webpages
3. Free accounts are only allowed ten (10) secure submissions per month. Submission quotas are spread across all of the forms on an account. So, if you have 10 forms each having had just 1 secure submission in a given calendar month, your quota would have been reached and none of the forms on that account will be able to accept anymore submissions for the remainder of the month. This will happen even if no regular submissions were made.
If you need clarification on anything, please let us know. Our team will be happy to assist you.