- shearmanosAsked on July 28, 2014 at 01:26 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 04:00 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. We have just received an empty question form you with just the title as "edit fields sent to Google spreadsheets".
Do you want to edit your submission records which is already sent to google spreadsheet? To be able to edit the records of your google spreadsheet, you will have to edit your form's submission records. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Select the desired submission from the grid.
3. Click on the "Edit" button which will open the particular submission record in the edit mode. Once the field data is edited and submit button of the form is clicked, it will submit the form and update the submission record in google spreadsheet as well. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.