- sarah56Asked on July 28, 2014 at 05:22 PM
Jot form is not working at all. it will pause and won't do anything.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 05:32 PM
We currently do not have similar reported issue at the moment. So, it could be an isolated issue on your end.
Please try the following steps and check if there is improvement
2. Close your browser
3. Open your browser and login to JotForm at http://www.jotform.com/login
4. Go to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
You should be able to open/edit your forms.
I have already checked your account/username sarah56 and it is Active and without issue.
Inform us if there are still issue.
- sarah56Answered on July 28, 2014 at 05:34 PM
ok thank you
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 05:36 PM
No worries, we are here to help. Please let us know if this problem persists and we will be happy to look into it further
Thank you for using Jotform!
- sarah56Answered on July 28, 2014 at 05:37 PM
thank you, it works now