- garry costaAsked on July 28, 2014 at 05:56 PM
1. I create a form with Jotform
2. download it to web developer who imbeds code or url to doctor's site
3. patient fills out fillable form on doctor's site
4. how to secure it, according to HIPAA
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 06:17 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 06:19 PM
You can make the form use secure URL and secure submissions by following this user guide
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 13, 2018 at 10:13 AM
Great news! JotForm now offers HIPAA compliance. This means users in the healthcare industry can use JotForm to collect sensitive patient information through consent and onboarding forms, medical history updates, online bill payments, and prescription refill requests.
HIPAA-compliant forms require a Gold pricing plan, which is only $99 a month or a Silver pricing plan, which is $39 a month. A business associate agreement (BAA) is also available upon request.
For more information about our HIPAA-compliant forms, visit www.jotform.com/hipaa.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on April 19, 2018 at 09:40 AM
Update: HIPAA is available for the Silver plan as well.