- garry costaAsked on July 28, 2014 at 05:56 PM
1. I create a form with Jotform
2. download it to web developer who imbeds code or url to doctor's site
3. patient fills out fillable form on doctor's site
4. how to secure it, according to HIPAA
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 06:17 PM
I suggest reviewing this thread Is JotForm HIPAA Compliant? to get more details.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance on this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 28, 2014 at 06:19 PM
You can make the form use secure URL and secure submissions by following this user guide