- guilerphotographyAsked on July 28, 2014 at 11:17 PM
I was wondering how I set my form up so that I receive the full form that I designed instead of just submission answer.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 29, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Please be noted that you can edit your email template to update the email content to look the way you want to receive. Please check the screenshot below on how to edit your email template:
But if you want the exact same layout of your form, the only option available is to add a print button in your form. The following guide should help you in adding a print button in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms
Here are the steps you should follow to print your submission in your own form layout:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Select the desired submission record and click on the "Edit" button which will open the submission in edit mode.
3. Click on the print button which will give you the print out of exact form. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.