- jennilevyesqAsked on August 28, 2011 at 01:15 PM
I was able to create jotforms that get sent to a file on Dropbox, but the file's subfiles look like randomized numbers. I would like to organize them so I can have my students submit their homework via the form and have specific folders created for each student. Help! Can't get a screen shot uploaded because you won't take a PDF.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 01:54 AM
Assuming that the form in question has a Full Name required field and an upload button via which homework assignments can be sent, here's how to have seperate folders for each student:
1. Go to My Forms and click the form in question
2. Click the Submissions toolbar button
3. Click the Properties icon (shown in the screenshot at the link in Step 4)
4. Click Manage integration
5. Select Full Name for "Folder Name" and click Complete
Now, each time one of your students submits an assignment, it will be placed in the folder bearing their name. The first time a student submits a file, their folder will be created and thereafter all files submitted by that student will be uploaded to that folder.
In Step 5 above, if the "Full Name" field had a different label (like just "Name", for instance), you would choose that from the dropdown menu.
If you need additional assistance with this or anything else related to our product, please let us know. We'll be glad to help you.