- carthageabcAsked on August 29, 2011 at 12:03 AM
I am a premium customer (email: email@example.com). I am enable to cancel a monthly membership payment (Google checkout). Please assist ASAP!
- allanftdAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 12:19 AM
Thank you for your message. Just to be sure, do you mean you want to cancel your subscription to JotForm? Or do you mean you received a payment from one of your payment forms and you want to cancel it? If you mean the second one, it will be best to contact the payment processor concerned (i.e. Google Checkout) to settle this case.
Please advise so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- carthageabcAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 12:33 AMHello,
Yes I would like to cancel an automated payment.
- carthageabcAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 12:34 AMHello,
This is a monthly subscription that I am offering any longer.
- allanftdAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 01:11 AM
Just go to the editor and click on the payment tool of the subscription that you no longer offer. Then click the " X " icon that you see on the upper right corner as shown below.
If you need further assistance, just let us know. Kindly provide the title of the form or the 11-digit form ID also.