- jonyvaknineAsked on August 29, 2011 at 03:52 AM
Shows up for a split second then gone.
Im using a mac with firefox 6.0 but ive checked it on several OS's and versions - all the same.
site created with adobe muse, html widget is on front layer and increased by size
(all recommended on Jotform forum) - nothing goes.
pls helpPage URL:
- jonyvaknineAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 04:27 AM
- allanftdAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 07:05 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have tried using 4 different browsers on a Windows machine but did not find any issues:
Unfortunately I don't have access to a Mac mahcine at this time. Please try again and take note of the browser/OS that exhibit this problem.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- jonyvaknineAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 07:51 AM
Issue resolevd using iframe.
maybe add an Adobe muse widget in the future?
thank you very much.
- allanftdAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 08:24 AM
That's good to know, jonyvaknine. Thanks for the update.
I will include the Adobe Muse widget in our todo list, for now the Iframe option will be a good substitute. Thanks for the good suggestion!