- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 11:44 PM
I don't think this is possible since the Submit button is integrated with PayPal. However, let me check if I can provide you a possible workaround. I'll update you shortly.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 12:04 AM
I am sorry to inform you that it is not possible to change the submit icon especially with PayPal Express Checkout. However, this can be changed using PayPal Standard or PayPal Pro.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- artsustudiosAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 07:38 PM
Ok. It's sad(cuz I like express) but it does make sense... Thank you.
- artsustudiosAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 08:37 PM
I was working on other issue, but then suddenly the metal icon popped out in express page.
You said it is not possible, but I made it accidentally. Do you have any idea what going on?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 02:57 AM
I did check your form and see that you were able to change the style of "Submit" button. I did further tests and found that the only option where the "PayPal Express" does not display the predefined button is when you are not selling the "Digital Goods". Please check the screenshot below:
If the check box of "Digital Goods" are selected, you will not be able to change the PayPal button appearance. I am not sure if this is intentional or it is a bug. Let me report this to our back end team and wait for there response.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2014 at 12:42 PM
You may now change to the default submit button by doing the following:
1. Select your payment field
2. Right-click or click the gear icon
3. Select "Show Properties" from the context menu
4. Choose "No" on the option "Use PayPal Button"