JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
discontinue serviceAsked by luanneharms on July 31, 2014 at 07:16 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want your premium subscription to be cancelled? Here are the steps to cancel your subscription:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on the person looking icon and then click on the "Accounts"
3. Click on the "Billing" tab.
4. Click on the "Starter" plan form the list of options which will open a new window "Cancel Subscription"
5. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button which will cancel your subscription. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
I see the cancel subscription button on the Starter plan but I am enrolled in the Premium plan and that button option is not available. Please advise. Thank you.
You have to click on the Cancel Subscription after clicking on the Starter Plan. Anyway, you have already cancelled your subscription. Your account will remain Premium until August 17, 2014.