- ITU_contactsAsked on July 31, 2014 at 01:33 PM
We have an excel and copy and paste into our own excel however those attachments are not hyperlink anymore, last term we used the jotform and it did not go that, please help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 01:36 PM
"We have an excel and copy and paste into our own excel"
Can you provide more details on this? Can you describe what you do exactly in steps? You can also add screenshots using this button:
- ITU_contactsAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 01:50 PM
Please find the attachments below.
1. We use the form to gather data.
2.After the students entered the data, we copied and pasted into our own excel since we have internal use for 3 different departments.
3. When I check those attachments in our data, the active links disappeared. We need those links to be active.
Hope my explanation help.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 31, 2014 at 02:43 PM
You may have accidentally unlinked it to the spreadsheet. Don't you have a backup of the spreadsheet that contains the hyperlinks? If nothing, I would advise to re-integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet. The output sheet should present the file uploads as a hyperlink to the file name. Example:
This is the easiest way I could offer to get those back. Otherwise, you can manually do it again.