- DennisonAsked on July 31, 2014 at 10:12 PM
On my website they have a clear background form. when a item is selected the background changes to white and the white text disappears. I would like the selected state background to change to black or just be an outline. you can click the link below to see what I am talking about.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 04:01 AM
You need to actually disable the field highlighting effect of your form and here are the steps to disable it:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. Click on "Field Styles" and then change the property value of "Highlight Effect" to "Disabled":
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.