- gestaoppgeAsked on August 29, 2011 at 11:06 AM
Is there a way to export data to the IMB SPSS? I need to make some analisis and calculus with some results. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 02:07 PM
You may download your form's submission data in Excel format then import the file onto IBM SPSS. To get your form's submissions Excel file:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form whose submissions you want to export
3. Click the Submissions button
4. In the submissions page, click the settings icon to set the time frame of submissions that you want to export
5. Click the Excel button (or CSV, for .csv files) to download the exported submissions
6. Save the file to a folder in your computer
As for importing the file to IBM SPSS, visit the link below to learn about it:
We hope you find this information helpful. Should you have other questions or concerns related to JotForm, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Thank you for choosing JotForm!