- loganAsked on August 29, 2011 at 01:29 PM
I deleted a form field when I shouldnt have, is there a way to recover the data that was associated with that field?
It happened less then 5 min ago.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 01:56 PM
It's very difficult for us to recover deleted fields. That's why whenever an attempt is made to delete one from a form with submissions, this warning is displayed.
I'll submit a ticket but I really can't promise you anything.
- loganAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 04:03 PM
Thank you for any help you can be. I just need an exported exl sheet of what the data looked like before today, that would be the only recovery needed. Does that make things any easier?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 04:04 PM
I doubt it but we'll see what our developers can do for you.
- loganAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 11:56 AM
Any update? *Holding Breath*
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 12:27 PM
The best I can presently tell you is that the ticket was submitted and that it has been tagged as important.
- loganAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 02:51 PM
how will you know what forms data I need or will you need to find out if a data retrieval can be done first before you require that information?
- tprAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 10:00 AM
I dont know how, but today I looked and the data was all back? Thank you, if you where able to fix it behind the seens :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 10:15 AM
Very glad to hear that everything's back.
If you ever need help with anything else related to your forms, please let us know.