What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
the CPR VENDOR APPLICATION IS THE FORM is the the form with all the extra data
In the form submission page, there is NO option to delete submissions by batch or by range.
To delete submission, it has to be one at a time(delete button on top) OR delete ALL(using delete all at the bottom).
If you do not want to do it one at a time, you may try this workaround.
1. Clone your form CPR Vendor Application
Follow this user guide to clone your form -How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
Make sure you have successfully cloned your form and have a copy in your My Forms list
Example, you should have Clone of CPR Vendor Application (it should have no submission data)
2. Go back to the original form CPR Vendor Application submissions.
3. Download the submission of CPR Vendor Application
Follow this user guide -How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV
I suggest downloading the submission file in Excel or CSV format.
4. Once you have the submission download file, you can now batch edit/delete data in the Excel sheet or CSV file. You can use Excel application to remove rows/data in the downloaded file.
5. Save the Excel/CSV file after completion of edit/delete.
6. Go back to the cloned version of the form (created on Step#1)
7. Now, use the JotForm Import Data App to load the Excel/CSV file data into the cloned form.
You can use this link top open the app http://import.jotform.io/
8. If done correctly, the cloned form show now have only all the correct data on it.
9. Double check the form submission of the cloned form by viewing its submissions
10. You should now have a version of the form with all correct data.
If you want the correct data to be in the original form, you can redo the steps I provided starting from Step#3 BUT this time you can empty the original form first (delete all submission).
Then, you can download data from cloned form as Excel/CSV
Finally, use the Import Data App to import the Excel/CSV data to the original form.
Hope this help. Inform us if you encounter difficulty on this.