- Susan SheehanAsked on August 01, 2014 at 08:34 PM
I changed my website from iWeb to Everweb. That changed my domain a bit as iweb creates a website in a folder so you get this: www.mysite.com/folder/home.html Everweb gives you just a regular domain, no folder.
My forms worked fine in iweb. Now in everweb, I actually receive the form answers in my email but after they hit the submit button instead of going to my thank you page they get the 404. Because the URL for the thank you page is now without that folder.
So I signed into Jot forms and there are NO forms under my name and yet I have 3 on my website. Making those forms took me hours to get them just right. Is there some way I can change the URL of my thank you page without redoing the forms completely?
How do I find my previously made forms? I looked at the html code for the forms and there is no url in them so I'm guessing it has to be changed on your end. How can I do that if NONE of my forms are in my account?
See the 3 forms here:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 09:09 PM
I see that the forms are available with your account in which your username is p****e****an@**ail.com and the email id registered is va*******d@**ail.com. You can use your user name and password to login. If you forget your password, you may reset the password by following the process below :
1. Open www.jotform.com
2. Click on Login that opens Login form
3. Click on Forgot Password link that asks you to enter username or email id
4. The instructions to reset your password shall be sent to your registered email id
Once you login to your account, you can edit the Thank you Page with the updated links.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- email@example.comAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 09:25 PM
Thank so much, I don't know what happened but I see them now. Again, thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 09:54 PM
We are glad that the issue is resolved now. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need further assistance. We are always happy to assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm.