- eman_no1Asked on August 02, 2014 at 03:21 PM
Student 1: $135
Student 2: Has First Name == True & Has Last Name == True: Add $135
Student 3: Has First Name == False & Has Last Name == False: Add $0
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 05:41 PM
Please check this clone version of your form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/42136447455961. You'll noticed the textbox fields and the calculation widget at the bottom. Fill the second and third child's name. You'll see the results in the Payment box.
Let me know if this is what you are trying to do so I can give you the steps.
- eman_no1Answered on August 02, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Thanks Welvin, that is exactly what I am looking for.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 03:34 AM
You can have the same by following the steps below:
1. Add two Textboxes to the form
2. Add a conditional logic to insert a number to these fields. You have to add a separate logic to each child (2nd and 3rd). Please refer to this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/268-How-to-Insert-Text-or-Mathematical-Caculation-into-a-field-using-a-Condition. The conditional logic should be "IS FILLED", for example:
3. Add the Calculation Widget. In the calculation section, simply sum up the two textboxes + 135 for the first child (by default). See screenshot:
4. Lastly, run the payment wizard and make sure to select "Donation" then get the amount from the calculation. Check this visual guide:
That's it! You're done! You can also simply clone my form above by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL and use it.
If you require any further assistance, feel free to let us know here!