- adventurousincAsked on August 03, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Form labels showing on all browsers except Safari.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 05:25 AM
Your form does not have any field labels. Do you mean the Placeholder? This one (on Safari Windows)
It's fine here, as you could see from the screenshot. Here's another screenshot using MAC OS:
Did you embed the form to your website? If so, share to us the webpage URL where the form is emebedded so we can check.
- adventurousincAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 03:51 PMHi
Sorry forgot to include the link to page it's embedded on.
The placeholders and the labels aren't showing.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 07:03 PM
I am trying to reproduce the issue. I'll get back to you with relevant information shortly. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Thank you for being patient. I tested the provided URL with Safari browser on a MAC and it seems to be working fine.
This could also be an issue with browser's cache on your PC. I request you to clear the browser cache. This should resolve the issue.
Please do get back to us if the issue still persists. We are happy to assist you further.