- volvoracer122Asked on August 29, 2011 at 03:54 PM
Hey guys, first off, GREAT service. I am blown away by how easy it is to use, and I am sure that my question is basic :)
When we export a pdf to dropbox or the desktop, it gives it its own name. Is there a way to set up fields so that is names it the date and customer on the form, or something like that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 04:10 PM
You can set your form to use a certain field to name the PDF file uploaded in your Dropbox account.
1. Go to My Forms, click on the form in question then click the submissions button
2. Click the settings icon, then click Manage Dropbox Integration
3. Choose the field from which the PDF file (and folder) should take its name
4. Click Complete
Unfortunately, it is not possible to customize this any further.
Hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm!
- volvoracer122Answered on August 29, 2011 at 04:18 PM
Hey that's better than nothing! Thanks so much for the prompt reply!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 04:20 PM
You're very much welcome. We're always glad to be of help.