- beatylawAsked on August 03, 2014 at 07:23 AM
How do we get URL to post ie Clinchpad?
This is a re-post of a comment on Send Instant Submission Notifications with Webhooks
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 12:36 PM
We currently have an app to integrate ClinchPad with Jotform
The steps below will help you to start the integration. But before, make sure that you are logged in to your JotForm account at https://www.jotform.com/login
Now let's start:
2. After sign-in, click on the Settings menu at the top-right (near your username when logged in) or click on this shortcut URL https://clinchpad.com/#settings
3. In the Account Settings options on the left panel, look for Integrations option.
4. Look for JotForm
5. Click on Manage Integrations option
6. Click on Integrate Form button
7. You are now ready to integrate Clinchpad to JotForm
You can use the guide to for more help. http://support.clinchpad.com/customer/portal/articles/1458288-jotform-integration
- beatylawAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 01:21 PMyes that's correct but webhooks are required and you don't explain
adequately how to get and use them. You assume that we know about webhooks
and that is incorrect for many. I'm not a novice with computers, but I am
not sure that I figured it out. If I did, I don't know how to confirm a
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 03:00 PM
I guess you are stuck on this:
After you create a form, a unique Webhook URL is generated for each form which you will have to specify in your Jotform Webhooks.
You must get this URL from Clinchpad Integration side> JotForm
You should see the integrated form, grab the URL, which would be the Webhook URL:
Add this Webhook URL as explained on this guide http://www.jotform.com/help/245-How-to-Setup-Webhook-with-JotForm
If you have followed all of these steps, your integration is successful. It is just a matter of testing, please do get back to us for help if needed.
- beatylawAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 03:11 PMOK but you didn't tell me where to look for it and what it looks like,
which is fair to expect of your company. Or how to confirm that the right
steps have been taken to complete the integration
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 04:25 PM
I think I did a thorough explanation of where to look for the URL, it's on your ClinchPad account side
Settings > Integrations > Jotform (see the screenshots above)
Then, for each form, you must grab the URL right next to the name of the form, that would be the Webhook URL to be used.
By completing that steps, the integration should be completed. To confirm everything is working right you should send a submission from your form and you should be able to find the lead at the CRM