- razal337Asked on August 03, 2014 at 09:30 AM
The check list looks fine in the form editing mode. However, when it is previewed, after checking an item it all goes white. Can't figure out what is happening...please help...thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 03:46 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you mean to say that when you select an option form the check box question, you see a white background on that question? Something similar in the screenshot below:
It is actually the field highlighting effect of your form. Here are the steps to remove the highlighting effect of your form fields:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. Click on "Field Styles" and then change the property value of "Highlight Effect" to "Disabled". Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.