- go2sportsAsked on August 04, 2014 at 04:22 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 04, 2014 at 06:59 AM
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to schedule the auto-responder emails yet.
I am creating a feature request and sending it to our back end team. Please be noted that creating a feature request does not ensure that the feature will be implemented. It completely depends upon the feasibility and priority of our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 10:02 AM
We’ve implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the dropdown menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your responses will be sent after selected time delay for each submission.
Hope this helps for you. If you have any questions about scheduled autoresponders, please let me know.
Thank you for using JotForm!