- diaperdivacreationsAsked on August 29, 2011 at 04:43 PM
I created a form and when I added the code into my website, it had bullet points next to each line. How can that be moved?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 05:27 PM
Thanks for asking. I think this is usually caused by one or more style sheets in the page overriding the JotForm style sheet but without being able to view the page in question, it's hard to state with any degree of certainty that this is the cause of the appearance of the bullet points.
Nevertheless, you can try one of the following remedies or a combination of both of them:
1. Replace the form code you have embedded in your page with the iFrame version
2. See this thread
Hopefully this reply helps to rectify the problem. If it doesn't, please provide the URL of the page in question.
- diaperdivacreationsAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 05:36 PM
Thank you so much, Wayne. The iframe worked perfectly. Now that was easy :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 05:39 PM
We're always glad when solutions we provide work for our clients.
- diaperdivacreationsAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 05:54 PM
Ok, one last question. I'm sorry!
How can I change the font family to this:
font-family: century gothic, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
I use this on my website and like to keep it the same.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 07:43 PM
No need to apologize.
I've had a look at your injected CSS and noticed a few errors. Replace all of it with the following and let us know if it helps:
font-family: "Century Gothic", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
- MarisolAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 12:17 PM
It worked, Wayne! Thank you :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Enjoy the rest of the day.
- hnchristiAnswered on October 06, 2014 at 03:36 PM
I'm having the same problem on ALL of my forms. Even ones that I did not have this problem with previously. This recent development is leaving bullets on all of my forms. Help?!