- keoniAsked on August 29, 2011 at 04:44 PM
When I copy the code and embed it it's only showing half of the form why is it doing this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 04:53 PM
You have embedded your form using full source codes which are not auto-updating, that is why the embedded form does not look like how it really should.
Kindly use Embed or iFrame codes instead.
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Embed or iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Notify us if you have other issues that need attention. Thank you for using JotForm!
- taj1920Answered on August 30, 2011 at 07:37 PM
i pasted the embedded form to my website and the only thing that appears is the embedded link
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 09:52 PM
May we ask which software or app are you using to create webpages? It could be possible that certain tags are automatically being stripped off by the software you're using. Also, kindly provide the URL of the page where you want to embed your form so that we can check ourselves as well.
Awaiting your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- usjhkAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 12:15 AM
- allanftdAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 12:57 AM
Sorry but for some reason your message failed to show up in the forum thread. Kindly send it again through this link - http://www.jotform.com/answers/41158-When-I-copy-and-embed-it-s-only-showing-half-of-the-form#4