- ccorreiaAsked on August 29, 2011 at 05:01 PM
Want to change my username. How can I do that without losing my previously saved data?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 05:36 PM
We can have your username changed for you. Just give us the new username that you want. I will then submit a ticket for this username change request.
We'll await your response. Thank you!
- ccorreiaAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 06:12 PM
Please change the username to westwood, please. Thanks!!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 06:15 PM
Sorry but that username is already taken. Please choose another one that's not too plain or common.
- ccorreiaAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 06:18 PM
Ok, how about westwood123
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 06:20 PM
Now, that one's available. I have referred your request to our Tier 2 support. You will be notified once the change is completed.
- ccorreiaAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 06:36 PM
- nikiss88Answered on August 30, 2011 at 01:02 AM
can you change mine too? it wud be great if you cud! id like mine to be FashHub instead. thanks!
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 01:19 AM
Please refer to the thread you opened for future updates regarding your request.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- ccorreiaAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 05:01 PM
How long does it take to complete? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 05:06 PM
It usually takes a few days or less than a week, depending on our Tier 2 support's availability. Like what I said, you will be notified once it's finished.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 03:42 PM
Your username is now changed. Please make sure to delete all of jotform.com cookies from your browser and log-out of it before re-logging.