- bigfoot11Asked on August 29, 2011 at 05:34 PM
internet explorer does not disply my form correctly. My website is created with iWeb the form is corect in safari and mozilla firefox but I have some users that are un willing to change browsers. what can I do?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 05:43 PM
JotForm's support team likes helping our users out, however, we request that our users make things easier for us as well. When asking for assistance with embedded forms in your website, it would be super to provide us the exact website address or URL so we can inspect it and come up with a proper solution. Hope it's not too much to ask.
We look forward to your response. Thank you!
- bigfoot11Answered on August 29, 2011 at 06:17 PMHi Neil
I have now managed to sort the problem out. Thank you for your quick response to my question
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 06:32 PM
Glad you were able to get things all sorted out. If you need assistance with anything else form related, please let us know. We'll be glad to help however we can.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 06:34 PM
Incidentally, would you mind sharing what you did to correct the problem? It might help other users whose forms are embedded in iWeb pages.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 08:19 PM
I got your response in my inbox:
I top aligned in the form I managed to do a search on the site and found the answer it's a pity I played about with the form before I found the answer as I had to set out the form again.
Thanks for the info.