- almamatertutorsAsked on August 04, 2014 at 05:21 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 04, 2014 at 06:07 PM
I understand that you want to receive submissions through SSL. Please follow the steps below to enable SSL to your forms.
1. Click on Setup & Embed tab
2. Click on Embed Form icon to open Embed Form Wizard.
3. Select the option Secure Form. The URL should be changing to https://secure.jotform....
4. Copy the SSL enabled URL and paste it in a new tab/window to check if security symbol is displayed.
You can use this URL or any other method provided below in the Embed Form Wizard to embed as an SSL enabled form.
Please do get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.