- iParadigmsAsked on August 04, 2014 at 06:50 PM
I have a Jotform Pro account, so my URLs are http://form.jotformpro.com/form/1234567890 or http://www.jotformpro.com/form/1234567890. Would I still use custom.jotform2.com as the URL to point to or should I point it to http://form.jotformpro.com. Using my form number in the URL custom2 domain does not work.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 04, 2014 at 07:25 PM
Yes. You will still use custom.jotform2.com as the CNAME record as mentioned in the user guide -How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
If successfully done, your form custom domain URL should be in this format
Can you please share to us the URL of your custom domain so we can test also.
Please inform us if still not resolved.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 14, 2016 at 03:16 AM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/931730
- maikonAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 07:02 PM
Eu estou com o mesmo problema. meu link é https://forms.maikon.biz/form/52168864387974
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 08:36 PM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/968506