- SimonsTransportsAsked on August 04, 2014 at 10:24 PMI have a radio button field that lists several options of vehicle types. For example, if a customer selects August 6, I do not want one of my options 'limousine' to be available or select-able. It would be better if next to that option 'unavailable for date selected' appears.
I appreciate your response
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 12:15 AM
I've answered to you on this thread. Please follow up there.
- SimonsTransportsAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 04:44 PMDo not recalling ever receiving a response.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 05:59 PM
If you click the link provided by my manager above, you will be redirected to the original thread where you first posted the same question. Kindly refer to that thread as my manager already posted a suggestion on it and let us know there if you still need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 24, 2016 at 06:06 PM
I have moved your concern to a new thread that you can follow by clicking this link. We just would like to address our users concern to a thread of their own for every inquiry that they have to avoid confusion with the answers being provided.
Your concern will be addressed on the new thread. Thank you.