- FYSABadgesAsked on August 04, 2014 at 11:16 PM
Where to i find how much space i used so far.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 01:20 AM
Here are the steps to check your account usages:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Click on the person looking icon from the top right corner of your screen. This will show you your account usages summary.
3. You can also click on the "Accounts" link which will redirect you to a new page.
4. Click on the "Usage" tab which will display you your account usage history. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 09:51 AM
None of your stored information is ever deleted - no, never.
Should you exceed the allocated storage/submissions/payment quotas, you will be given notice that you are about to exceed the quota (allocated space/submission counts based on the type of account), and no further uploads will be allowed till more space is made available:
1. By upgrading to a better account
2. By deleting your submissions (not recommended - you can permanently lose submitted form data this way)
The free Jotform account allows you a total of 100MB of storage, 100 Submissions per month, and 10 Payment Submissions per month.
Please note that uploading to other locations also increases your Jotform account quotas at the same time as the third party location (like Google drive or Dropbox), but its a great way to store backups of your data.
Should you expect lots of uploads or form submissions, I would recommend one of our paid accounts - whose subscription price is reasonably low.
Please let us know if you have further questions concerning storage/submission quotas.
I have moved the second part of your question (Uploading to Google Drive) to another support thread found here.