- Schumacher_GmbHAsked on August 05, 2014 at 05:37 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 06:20 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Do you want to get your submission data in excel sheet? Yes it is possible to do so and here are the options available:
1. You can export your submission data in excel. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel
2. You can also create an excel report as well: http://www.jotform.com/help/101-How-to-create-an-Excel-Report
3. You can integrate your form with google spreadsheet which will copy your submission data to your google spreadsheet. The following guide should help you integrate form with google spreadsheet: http://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.