- miradeAsked on August 05, 2014 at 06:55 AM
Form templates are not showing
Any ideas why?
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 08:14 AM
I'm not sure if this is a browser or cdn issue. I am viewing the form templates from my side and it works fine. Can you please try to clear your browser's cache or try a different browser and see if that works.
I have teste jotformeu.com/form-templates and I was able to view it just fine. You can try jotform.com if jotformeu.com is not working.
- porkbellyAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 07:50 PM
Did all that at the time. Now some 12 hours later and still not showing?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 11:51 PM
Can you please click on this link http://www.jotformeu.com/form-templates/ see if it opens the JotForm Template gallery in your browser.
I also could NOT reproduced the problem when I check on my end at this time.
is the form templates the only one you could not view?
Were you able to view your My Forms page?
Please check again at this time.
Inform us if issue persist.
- porkbellyAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 05:42 AM
Just checked and they appear to be back now.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 06:48 AM
Thank you for updating us on the status.
Contact us again anytime for any other concerns.