- afergusonaAsked on August 05, 2014 at 02:15 PM
Please let me know how to do that.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 02:41 PM
You need to actually grab your form's non secure embed code and use it to embed it in your web page. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "SetUp & Embed" tab.
3. Click on "Embed Form". In the new window, please ensure that the "Secure form" check box is unchecked and then copy the embed code. Please check the screenshot below:
Please use the new embed code to embed your form in your web page.
I have manually reset your SSL counter to zero and your account will not be downgraded. Please be informed that we can reset the counter only once per account. You should stop using the secure forms URL and secure embed code should be replaced by non secure embed scripts as mentioned above.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.