Please advise how I can receive a refund since I cancelled my subscription already.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 05, 2014 at 10:39 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 06, 2014 at 05:15 AM


    Since you have already cancelled your paid subscription via Paypal, I have now downgraded your subscription with username pjslodge to FREE subscription type.

    I have also now submitted a refund request for the full amount that were charged.

    The refund process should take up to 2 weeks before the refund amount will be credited to your account.

    Please inform us if there is more we can assist you with.